Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
$133
$125
Kimpton
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$152
$134
$214
$149
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$149
$146
  • Free Internet
$169
  • Restaurant
All reviewsreading terminal marketwithin walking distancelight sleeperwould stay againcorner roombed was very comfortabledesk clerkthe room was nicechinatownblockparkingshampoo
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed 2 nights while exploring Philadelphia. The location is great and close to everything without beeing smack in the middle of town. Very typical chain hotel. Checkin and checkout was efficient, the staff was polite. The rooms were average size and with 2 queen beds we were pretty comfortable as 2 adults - 16 yo - 8 yo. Would stay again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Timothy P, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Thank you for your review, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

What a great hotel! I got a great rate at the last minute on priceline for this hotel. I had mediocre expectations due to some lackluster reviews on this and other sites. However, when we arrived I was pretty blown away by the service, cleanliness, and overall pleasant experience we had here. Things I was thankful for: free water bottle in room, free coffee in the morning (both in room and downstairs in lobby area), immaculate cleanliness of bathroom (especially noticeable with all white tile & grout), very comfortable bed (woke up refreshed and energized which rarely happens when I am sleeping away from home), fridge was provided by request and in the morning after we checked out they were nice enough to let us use the restaurant fridge to hold our leftovers (from Han Dynasty) while we visited museums, and lastly the extremely friendly service from the great staff! As I mentioned, we got a good rate but I would hands down return to the hotel for twice what I paid and still feel that I got a great deal! The only downside is the surrounding area but a 6 block (10 minute) walk in either direction take you to great spots. A+++

Room Tip: We stayed in room 502.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank M A
Timothy P, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank for the great review. We are glad that you were surprised and look forward to seeing you again. Have a Safe and Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I went out for a "date night" here. We're in our 30's, so was most of the other guests.. young, hip, friendly. Front desk was helpful and efficient. Hotel room was beautiful and clean. AND price was reasonable. Would book again. I was expecting a dump after reading other reviews, so I was compelled to write about MY experience! OH, and bed was crazy comfy!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Nicole M
Timothy P, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experieince with everyone. I am glad that we met you expectations and look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I didn't have extremely high expectations as I got a favorable rate through Priceline, and while I am a Gold SPG member, I didn't think that would matter. I was wrong on both accounts. First, the lobby is light and extremely appealing, with touches you wouldn't expect. I was placed on a Starwood Preferred Floor, and the rooms were decent sized, with extremely large and renovated bathrooms that, to be honest, were much nicer than most higher end hotels. The bed was a bit hard, but I prefer that to too soft. The fitness center was also a pleasant surprise, with ample machines and weights. I ate at the Cherry Lounge, which was also extremely pleasant with good food. The icing on the cake was that the front desk was kind enough to give me a late checkout the next day due to my SPG status, although they probably didn't need to. Was it the Ritz? No. But was it an unexpected gem in this price range? Yes.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank greenbeltdan

We are glad that you were surpirsed and appreciate the positve feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The property itself is fine. The rooms are nicely decorated, though small even for an older property in in Philly. The bar/restaurant is cute and the food was fine -- nothing spectacular. However, over Army-Navy weekend the hotel was having issues with both the key card system and the hot water. I had to repeatedly return to the lobby to get a functioning key card. This is especially irritating since you need it both for the room and the door. Then I returned from a run a cold Saturday morning to a cold shower. Apparently this was a building-wide problem. It didn't improve much as the next day I was treated to a barely luke warm shower only after letting the water run for 15 minutes. Maybe this was just a bad weekend for the hotel? I'll never know as I won't be staying again.

Also, there is no on-site parking. There was valet, but they ask that you give 45 minutes notice to get your car back. Your only other option is a surface lot across the street. That was fine, but as with any city, you don't want to leave anything visible in an open lot. The Sheraton down the street on 17th and Race is a much better option and has parking other the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your experieince, I am sorry that you experienced the lack of hot water, we did have two water heaters quit that weekend and had to wait until Monday to get parts. If you have not been compensated for your troubles, please contact our Front Office Manager and we will be glad to offer you compensation.