The property itself is fine. The rooms are nicely decorated, though small even for an older property in in Philly. The bar/restaurant is cute and the food was fine -- nothing spectacular. However, over Army-Navy weekend the hotel was having issues with both the key card system and the hot water. I had to repeatedly return to the lobby to get a functioning key card. This is especially irritating since you need it both for the room and the door. Then I returned from a run a cold Saturday morning to a cold shower. Apparently this was a building-wide problem. It didn't improve much as the next day I was treated to a barely luke warm shower only after letting the water run for 15 minutes. Maybe this was just a bad weekend for the hotel? I'll never know as I won't be staying again.
Also, there is no on-site parking. There was valet, but they ask that you give 45 minutes notice to get your car back. Your only other option is a surface lot across the street. That was fine, but as with any city, you don't want to leave anything visible in an open lot. The Sheraton down the street on 17th and Race is a much better option and has parking other the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points