The property itself is fine. The rooms are nicely decorated, though small even for an older property in in Philly. The bar/restaurant is cute and the food was fine -- nothing spectacular. However, over Army-Navy weekend the hotel was having issues with both the key card system and the hot water. I had to repeatedly return to the lobby to get a functioning key card. This is especially irritating since you need it both for the room and the door. Then I returned from a run a cold Saturday morning to a cold shower. Apparently this was a building-wide problem. It didn't improve much as the next day I was treated to a barely luke warm shower only after letting the water run for 15 minutes. Maybe this was just a bad weekend for the hotel? I'll never know as I won't be staying again.
Also, there is no on-site parking. There was valet, but they ask that you give 45 minutes notice to get your car back. Your only other option is a surface lot across the street. That was fine, but as with any city, you don't want to leave anything visible in an open lot. The Sheraton down the street on 17th and Race is a much better option and has parking other the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the heart of Philadelphia, Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers comfortable accommodations, and is just a short walk from the Strayer University. This three-star hotel features a state of the art fitness center for guests to work out effectively. All rooms are smoke-free and fully air-conditioned. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, coffee and tea making facilities, and a private bathroom with designer toiletries. The hotel’s business center offers fax and photocopying services. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout. In addition, a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are found on-site. Cherry Lounge and Restaurant serves American classics and comfort foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Furthermore, there are other dining options just within walking distance. Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is within a ten-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Liberty Bell Center is two kilometers away. Self-parking is located a block away for $29 a day or for $34 with in/out privileges. Upon check-in, a $35 hold will be authorized on your credit card and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points