The hotel is well-maintained. The furniture was a bit old-fashioned, but clean, convenient and nice. Overall hotel is comfortable with all the necessary amenities. Pleasant and reasonably-priced restaurant inside. Location is quite central, very close to intercity bus station, walk distance from old city center, close to city hall and business part.
The only thing I was upset was 100% prepayment charge (about 2 weeks before arrival), though clearly stated in the booking that nothing to be charged in advance. My calls and e-mails had no effect. More than that, on my 3rd call the lady just dropped the line when I asked for the confirmation again. That was just unpleasant as the booking was for one night only, but if they do the same for couple-of-weeks-stay I'd be furious. However prepayment was properly accounted and nothing more was charged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter how you choose to travel around the city of Philadelphia, you'll love the location of the newest Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Hotel Philadelphia
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia City Center
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points