“Shop til you drop”
Review of Philadelphia Mills

Philadelphia Mills
Ranked #103 of 444 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Owner description: Philadelphia Mills is the largest outlet, value retail and entertainment destination in Philadelphia, with more than 200 great stores, such as Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Nike Factory Store and Guess Factory Store. Shoppers can also enjoy dining and quality entertainment at Ruby Tuesday, Dave & Buster's, Black Diamond Skate Park and AMC 14 Theatres. The center is located 15 miles northeast of Center City, Philadelphia off Interstate 95 at the intersection of Woodhaven Road (PA63) and Knights Road.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shop til you drop”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I always go here for some great shopping. Even though my trend might be a little bit simple I must say I love it

Visited September 2012
1 Thank daveyboytrvl

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Typical for Philadelphia”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The mall is okay. I think I expected more from a Simons mall like upkeep. Its just not very appealing. It seemed extremely old. Huge mall with lots of options for women. The layout was a little confusing but I'm sure with a couple of trips that I'll get use to it.

Visited June 2012
Long Island City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge mall.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We visited here before and they have a wide variety of stores to shop at. We visited the burlington and found a very large selection for what we were shopping for.

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Good place for daytime movies”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

$5 movie days on weekdays plus this mall is good if u wanna get ur favorite colognes for cheap!I used to come here so much as a kid cuz I grew up in a bad neighborhood n wanted to be in the suburbs so I kinda got sick of this mall as I got older and only go to the movies up here and the buffet next to Walmart cuz it has a hibachi inside and the food is great too

nyc
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Huge”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Visited this mall on a tues so pretty empty.. The mall is huge . The discount stores like sac off 5 th ave still very pricey. I do like the fact the there is a food court in every section or they call neighborhoods. The mall is very clean and spacious. Only other mall that ive been to of this size is king of prussia but another review.. All and all this mall is very nice and will visit again