“what a deal!”
Review of Philly PHLASH

Philly PHLASH
Ranked #34 of 444 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Owner description: The Philly PHLASH Downtown Loop™ is a seasonal transit program managed by the Independence Visitor Center. The PHLASH is the most affordable and convenient way for visitors to get around Philadelphia, with 22 stops located near popular attractions, from the Delaware River Waterfront to Fairmount Park. The PHLASH provides weekend service (Friday – Sunday) from March 23 – April 30 and September 8 – November 19; and daily service from May 1 – September 4 and November 24 – December 31. The PHLASH operates from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., providing service to each stop every 15 minutes.
cleveland
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“what a deal!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

every city should do this! 2 bucks to go anywhere on the tourist circle area around the city, seniors are free! every 15 minutes or so, the purple and gold trolley comes rolling by. super campy, but fantastic! i think the service is limited after labor day. only runs 10am-6pm when the attractions are open.

• Korean first
Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not reliable”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We waited 45 minutes at the Zoo stop(12) in the scorching heat. Just when we gave up, the trolley showed up and we had to run back to catch it. It’s a basic bumpy unreliable ride with no air flow.

And the guy after us didn’t ride because the driver did not have change for a 20. Obviously, customer service is not a priority for this company.

Visited September 2012
Wheeling IL
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Seniors ride free”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Old trolley takes you to all the tourist locations in Philly. Runs about every 15 minutes. Goes only on weekends in Sept anad Oct. Daily rates and family rates also available

1 Thank wanderwoman43
Springfield, Illinois
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Tried to get a ride...”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

But didn't get to.

The day I went to Constitution Mall, I decided it would be fun to ride the Phlash back to my hotel, that was on the route. I waited with a group by the Phlash sign for 10 minutes, and found out that they had been waiting for 10 minutes before I came. I started walking at that point. I had walked four of the seven blocks back before the bus passed me. This was a Tuesday, so they might have been running fewer busses.

Burlington, New Jersey
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cheap, fun travel”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I liked that it was a break for my feet! The price was right, and our little boy got a kick out of the decor.