Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$222
$197
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
$179
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$197
$208
Hilton.com
$329
  • Room Service
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I am a single mom traveling with a 10yr old we planthievedvery special vacation on a careful budget. We planned to go to DC, Phila and New York. We stayed in DC at a first class beautiful hotel and paid less than for the what we paid for this dump of a hotel called Travellodge. When the taxi dropped us of I wanted to cry. It was night time the stretch looks like an alley with scaring characters hanging around. The room was ugly and dirty with very scimpy bedspreads
They were all wrinkled and mud color. The room had one window to an alley were we saw what seamed like a drug deal go down. The room air conditioners did not work we had to open the window all night to stay cool. The street was dirty. The bread each day was stale, the coffee of very plot quality. The lady attending was rude. We were the only persons in the breakfast room and she came and changed the Tv without even asking us. To get ice you have to go to the. basement, a spooky trip. The toilet was clogged, the shower stall dirty . I can go on but the best I can say is stay way. I am now at the Ymca hotel in NYC and it is a three star compared with the travelodge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aidairis
Reviewed November 20, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We didn't expect much because of the price and other reviews but it was actually very nice surprise. It's nothing spectacular to be honest and the exterior of the building is not very appealing but hotel itself is actually quite clean and comfortable. Our room (and I think that's the case for most of the rooms) didn't have any windows so that was a little bit depressing but other than that, I really don't have any complaints!
Staff was really helpful and nice!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maja M
Reviewed November 19, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I would stay here again. The rooms are small, but adequate and what I would expect in Center City. The desk staff were VERY nice! My major problem was the noise from what I am assuming were water pipes. A rude awakening at 0300 in the morning! It happened again 15 minutes later. Then I heard it in distant parts of the hotel. I only stayed one night, so I don't know if the problem was corrected, but I did tell staff about it. Overhead noise was an issue as well. Breakfast was a bit less than what I would have thought it would be. Might want to cosider a waffle maker. But it was good enough.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family