We didn't expect much because of the price and other reviews but it was actually very nice surprise. It's nothing spectacular to be honest and the exterior of the building is not very appealing but hotel itself is actually quite clean and comfortable. Our room (and I think that's the case for most of the rooms) didn't have any windows so that was a little bit depressing but other than that, I really don't have any complaints!
Staff was really helpful and nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Philadelphia hotel has an ideal location, directly across the street from the Philadelphia Convention Center, and walking distance to many of the city's historic attractions. Our 100% smoke-free hotel in Philadelphia is ideal for business or pleasure travel, and you'll enjoy our sunny hospitality from our multilingual staff. Our comfortable guest rooms are equipped with coffee/tea maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and 32 inch flat screen HD televisions with premium cable channels. Local calls, Internet access, dry cleaning service and bottled water are complimentary for our guests. Self-parking is located a block away for $20 a day. Upon check-in, a hold of $50-100 will be authorized and reimbursed if not used. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Travelodge Hotel Philadelphia
- Travel Lodge Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Travel Lodge
- Philadelphia Travelodge