Philadelphia Airport Marriott
$158
$146
Kimpton
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$132
$125
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$109
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$166
$132
$172
$160
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

1,167 results
All reviewsphiladelphia airportan early flightrunway viewfront desksky bridgethe concierge loungenext morningrental caran overnight staycan't beat the locationeasy accessshuttle servicebed was comfortableconvenient locationstayed one nightparking garagefitness center
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very clean rooms and hall ways, everyone was very helpful. Starbucks is located in store on first floor so clutch! The young man and lady were so nice. Very quiet didn't hear any planes. 15-30 mins away from everywhere we wanted to go.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank ElleP1
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Due to a flight cancellation on 3rd July I booked in for the night. I was more than happy with the comfort and cleanliness of the room and the helpful nature of the staff. I had drinks and a wonderful dinner in the bar/restaurant where again the staff were very amenable. Its not a place for the budget conscious but after spending nearly 20 hours in the airport due to Hurricane Arthur, the welcoming arms of The Marriott were just what I needed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank BALLADMAN
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The hotel rooms are very nice and surprisingly quiet. Room service dinner was much improved over the last time I stayed in 2012. The kids' menu was very good. Budget rental car agency is directly across the street so that is another convenience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank webtitle
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed here, like most reviewers, because of an early-morning international flight. It's convenient and clean. But, it didn't measure up to other Marriott properties that I've visited. I booked a Concierge Room, but the Concierge Lounge itself was closed by the time I had arrived. Stay here if you want to be right at the airport, but don't expect the service to match the price you pay. The lobby looked like a teenage sleepover when I arrived: people (mostly non-hotel guests I was told by the front desk staff) sitting, surfing the internet (the only place in the hotel where it is free) and generally waiting around making the place look very unwelcoming to hotel guests. I was told that the hotel kicks these people out at 2:00am every night. Perhaps the hotel should control this better. While the front desk staff upon check-in lacked any courtesy or charisma, my check-out was just the opposite. When my airline wasn't listed on the screen of the boarding pass kiosks in the lobby, the desk attendant did her very best to try to assist me.

Room Tip: Ask for a runway view if you can get it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CPTflyer
Barry K, Manager at Philadelphia Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Good Evening CPTflyer,
I do apologize for the less than acceptable arrival experience you encountered, and thank you for sharing your great experience with our Front Desk Agent upon your check-out.
We do our best to manage the unscheduled, large influx of passengers that are in need of accommodations during times of operational challenges at the airport.
Our goal is to make all passengers at the airport feel welcomed.
We look forward to serving you again soon in the future.
Barry

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed here just one night for an early morning departure, which was perfect. Connected to the terminal means you don't have to roll out quite as early since we walked right over to check our bags and get through a relatively short security line. The front desk was polite, but room service could use a lesson or two in courtesy. The person who delivered it was pleasant, but the lady on the phone who took our order was brusque and seemed irritated that I was calling to place an order. FYI - great view of the planes taking off from our room, but couldn't hear a bit of it!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family