Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,144 results
All reviewsphiladelphia airportan early flightrunway viewfront desksky bridgethe concierge loungenext morningrental caran overnight staywi fican't beat the locationeasy accessshuttle servicebed was comfortablestayed one nightconvenient locationparking garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Booked a room and checking late in evening around 10pm. Couldn't find my reservation and front desk person seemed to be new so he went around to ask somebody for help and 5 min later I walked around corner to see him eating a hot dog. Yes a hot dog. Are you kidding. Another person came out and got me my room after I gave them my confirmation number. Went to the room and showered then went to close the curtains for bed and the curtain rod was ripped off the wall so the curtains wouldn't close so I packed up and went back to front desk and told them in which they were pretty rude. They claimed I do it when I was only in room for literally 10 min and I took a shower. They reluctantly gave me another room in which I went up to only to find it had 2 double beds in which I reserved a king. Exhausted from flight from Los Angeles to Philly I said forget it and went to bed. I went down in morning to see if I could get a king bed and they said sorry that they already sold the,mfor the night and hat I should have come downlast night. It wasn't worth the battle. I was very unhappy and will not stay there again.

Room Tip: No views from any room so it doesn't matter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank K P
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We booked a standard room for a PHL layover. Beautiful property! Wasn't at all what I expected to see for an airport hotel. Beautiful carpets and furnishings. Everyone was very friendly, the room was gorgeous, beds were decent, fantastic shower head in the bathroom, room was very spacious - it had 2 beds, desk, dresser, and we still had plenty of room for our 5 suitcases and to set up a pack 'n play. When we looked at the room service menu, we figured we were going to have to try to order food for delivery in order to get supper for the 5 of us (2 adults, 3 kids under the age of 6). Thankfully, we decided to stop by the restaurant to see their actual menu - the room service menu doesn't at all reflect the variety and vast selection of items available in the restaurant on-site. The kids menu was great, and we all enjoyed our meals. The location of the hotel is perfect for catching your connecting flight - it is connected to Terminal B. -We arrived in Terminal F and made our way over in about 20 minutes (walking - with a luggage cart with 5 suitcases, stroller, 3 kids - might be possible to walk there faster! :) ). There is a shuttle that can take you from Terminal F to the other terminals, but we decided to walk instead. The next morning, the hotel offered a complimentary shuttle to get us to Terminal A for our connecting flight. It comes every 20 minutes or so.

Very impressed with our stay - so much so, that we would consider connecting through PHL again for future travel knowing that the option is there to layover at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff spoiled me rotten, the rooms were excellent, an the restaurant was fantastic (the restaurant was extremely expensive, but that's true of most hotels, I guess). I've never had a hotel experience where each and every staff member at all levels was engaged with guests to this level. The location of being connected to Terminal B at the airport is a HUGE perk, especially because even though the other airport hotels are close, they are not convenient to get to. If you're not flying into terminal B, you can still stay within the airport and work your way to terminal B. In fact, if you only have carry-on luggage and don't need to leave the "secured" areas to go to baggage claim, this is absolutely what you should do. For example, if you fly into terminal F, go to gate F14 where the internal shuttle is and take it to terminal B, and you're there within 5 minutes with no effort.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cj6767
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I didn't have enought time to leave the airport, so hung out in the lounge at the hotel. Fabulous people! They shared amazing Philly stories to give us a feel for the city. Rashad certainly delivered!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank anniethatswho
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The beauty of this hotel is the fact that it is attached to the airport. A good 5/7 mins walk from the international arrivals terminal, closer if your flight lands domestically.

We arrived in Philadelphia at 8PM and selected this hotel for ease after a transatlantic flight.

The hotel follows the standard Marriott style. Our room was comfortable and spacious for our one night stay. We also stayed a further night at the end of the holiday.

Rooms either have an airport runway view or a car park view. Despite its proximity to the runways, noise was not a problem (You can see all four runways from rooms). Take offs were from left to right, its possible if the direction was reversed that slight noise may be encountered.

Ground floor houses the reception, a small shop (which also sold Starbucks coffee) and the restaurant.

We had breakfast on both visits and benefited by prebooking it with our room rate. The large restaurant was very quiet at 7.15ish on both visits. The first was a Sunday and the second visit Easter Saturday, so that may have been a factor. Service was good and eggs/pancakes etc were freshly prepared at the egg station. Staff were happy to provide coffee to go at the end of the meal, if you wished.

We didn’t eat in the evening as our arrival at the hotel was 2AM body clock time. Our final evening we chose to eat in Philadelphia itself.

The hotel has a lap pool on the first floor. On our departure on our second visit the hotel happily extended our room checkout until 6PM, very handy for our 7PM check in. This was done at no charge. Not sure if this was the norm or because the hotel was quiet given it was Easter – either way it was excellent service. It enabled us to enjoy the day in Philadelphia, return, freshen up and check out.

An advantage of the hotel is that it is only a two minute walk from reception to the train platform. The walk is via a corridor that connects the hotel with the terminal. Trains are every 30 mins and take 20/25 mins to Philly, depending where you decide to alight. US$7 one way or US$11 return. Tickets can only be bought on the train. For some odd reason only single tickets can be sold onboard. If you require a return you need to take the single used ticket to the ticket office on alighting and pay the extra to upgrade and swap.

The only quirk with the hotel is that room safes are only available on two floors at present. Safe deposit boxes, free of charge are available at reception.

A recommended hotel for an overnight stay if you need to be near the airport. Staff attitude was good, comfortable and clean rooms and a decent breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple