“A Day at the Parc”
Review of Parc Brasserie

Parc Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Parc Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 4,459 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: Corner of 18th and Locust Street
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I chose Parc for one of our anniversaries. We easily made a reservation, and were even notified and reminded an hour early of our reservation which vouched for the legitimacy of the restaurant. Then, after arriving on time, we were promptly attended to and taken to our table right away, despite how busy the entire place was. After we were settled in, we started to look around and enjoy the entire setting of the restaurant. It was truly a beautiful, and classy place overall. Then, we were greeted by an unbelievably nice waiter who made choosing our dinner a quick and painless process. I decided to go with the Steak Frites while my girlfriend went with the muscles. As we waited for our meals, we got to enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant, and were pleased to be able to hear one another, for the noise of the restaurant did not rise above a dull murmur. After not waiting long, we were finally presented our meals which looked just as good as they tasted. I devoured the entire steak so quickly, for I could not control myself because of how exquisite it was. My girlfriend also enjoyed her muscles as well. Not feeling rushed in any way shape or form, the check then came and I was surprised to see that the charge for that quality of food was moderately priced. So overall, Parc is composed of a beautiful setting, great architecture, a nice area of Philadelphia, delicious food, nice staff, and modestly priced. Which in general all combines to be one great restaurant, one I would definitely recommend for anyone else who finds themselves hungry in the city of Philadelphia.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had a wonderful experience at Parc 2 weeks ago! I had researched for a few weeks before booking our reservation, in that we were traveling from North Carolina to visit our daughter, so we wanted the perfect French restaurant. Parc is PERFECTION!! The atmosphere is so chic, and the service and food is wonderful!! I will say the Onion Soup needs a little work, was a tad watery, but everything else was fantastic! The cheese plate is a must, the best we've ever had!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had dinner at Parc on a busy Friday night. We arrived 15 minutes late for our reservation and were given a table next to the bar. When we asked to be transferred to another table, they were able to accommodate our request. The food was yummy, the atmosphere fun. The service very good.
The place is a tad on the loud side but still a go to.

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 4 wanting to have a drink before meeting up for dinner. We were told that we would have to sit outside although there were clearly tables indoors and it was early. It was freezing outside (but as we had arranged for an additional person to meet us - we had no choice )and we immediately realized that although we ordered drinks and several appetizers ( total $150 plus tip) it was really unpleasant in the cold and tried to leave quickly. Food was bland but bread was wonderful. We won't return

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I didn't make the reservations, our host did. Even with that, since we were only having drinks and appetizers, plus a party of 5, we were ushered OUTSIDE in 32 degree weather!! Given that, the appetizers, mushroom tart, steak tartar and tuna carpacchio, were quite good. The drinks were the only hot one in the menu: Cider Depomme, brandy, apple cider and a dollop of whipped cream which helped keep us warm. The waitstaff was friendly and very attentive if not a bit cold taking care of us. I would not have anything to do with the outside dining unless the day was warmer, but we all enjoyed our time at Parc.