“Amazing French style experience”
Review of Parc Brasserie

Parc Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Parc Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 4,388 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: Corner of 18th and Locust Street
York, Pennsylvania
“Amazing French style experience”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I recently ate at Parc. Upon walking in I could not believe how much I was reminded of a restaurant in Paris. Great atmosphere. The wait staff was helpful and very attentive. The wine list was nice. Plenty of selection at reasonable prices. My Filet was outstanding. The escargot was tasty, although you did not get a lot for the price. My wife had the Beef Bourgogne which was out of this world. If you have been to Paris I would highly recommend for the experience. If you haven't I would recommend as the food and wait staff are both excellent. I will be back.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Austin, Texas
“Great venue for brunch”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Parc is my wife's favorite place to enjoy brunch in the city. We dined here earlier today and they never cease to please, we arrived 15 minutes early for our reservation and we were promptly seated at the window as requested. The fresh berries and yogurt parfait was very good, the cheese board spectacular and my wife's poached eggs and asparagus were very good as well. My eggs Benedict was good but the hollandaise congealed rather quickly. Service was very good and he atmosphere cannot be beat.

Phoenixville, PA
“A great night out in Philadelphia”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I recently went to dinner at Parc and had a great time. We arrived about 10 minutes early for our reservation and went to the bar and had a drink prior to being seated. The place has a "French look" and menu but the atmosphere was very American. It's pretty loud when the restaurant is full and they played some techno or house music over top of the noise. My wife had the Lyonnaise salad and I had the Crab galette to start. I tried a bite of her salad which was very good, with great little pieces of bacon to go with the poached egg and potatoes. My crab galette was a standard crabcake, filled with mostly backfin which was a little disappointing, but it was still very tasty. For the main course, I had the steak frites while my wife had the Salmon en croute. Her salmon was very good and my steak was cooked perfectly. The fries were very good as well. We finished off our meal with coffees and shared the creme broulee. All in all, the food was very good and the price was very affordable. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed as well. I would love to go back and try some on the other items on the menu, particularly the Beef Rossini or the lamb shank.

Sewell, New Jersey
“The best "French bistro" in Philly”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had a terrific meal at Parc tonight. The service was flawless and our every need was anticipated. They even got us out to make a show with the restaurant packed on an early Friday evening. We had a good varied selection from the menu including raw oysters, salads, bean soup, shrimp cocktail and entrees like lamb shank (cooked to perfection), pasta bolognese, and ravioli. We even had a selection of deserts that were awesome. Another Starr restaurant worth visiting over and over again.

Voorhees, New Jersey
“Diappointed”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have had several very pleasant dining experiences at Parc, mostly ordering the charcuterie and assorti fromage. Last night however, I took two friends in anticipation of our trip to Paris and was greatly disappointed. The shrimp cocktail (at $17.00) consisted of 4 pale, mushy shrimp. My companion was so starving she ate them anyway. Then her steak poivre was tough and tasteless. My lambshank was perfect, however and the spaghetti bolognese was also a big hit. But not worth the cost.

1 Thank Higgx4