“Very good on the quick party reservation”
Review of Parc Brasserie

Parc Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
Parc Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: Corner of 18th and Locust Street
burlington, NJ
“Very good on the quick party reservation”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Our field work for school took us into Rittenhouse Square this weekend but we weren't prepared for the rain. Parc accommodated 20 people at the drop of a hat to come in and have breakfast while waiting for the rain to stop. The service was friendly and prompt. They were preparing for Bastille Day festivities and the ambiance was very relative to their French culture. What a pleasant experience!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“GREAT bistro with a truly French feel”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Can't say enough great things about Parc -- fabulous corner location, with 2 sides of outdoor seating and hence, amazing people watching! Yummy cocktails and food (steak au poivre and trout almondine) -- would be my restaurant of choice if I lived in Philly. As a New Yorker, I was very impressed. As a baguette lover, I was even more impressed -- probably THE best, most authentic baguette I've had outside of France. Makes me want to go back to Philly just for this restaurant.

Visited July 2012
Los Angeles
“Try the trout almondine!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Delicious and rich! The beet salad with Gruyere was to die for.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great Meal!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband & I stayed in Philadelphia overnight and looked up this restaurant as it was local to our hotel.
We decided to take our chances at getting a table when we got there and we only had a 30 minute wait before we were seated (on a Friday night!)
I had the 1/2 roast chicken and my husband had the soft shell crabs, both were excellent! we both decided to have the creme brulee, when they came they were quite large and we couldn't finish them but they were very good, the staff were really friendly and we noticed that the manager made the effort to go to everyone's table to see if they enjoyed there meal's which we thought was a nice touch.
We really enjoyed the meal and would go back if we ever go back to Philadelphia.

• Visited June 2012
Rochester, NY
“They handled a table of 10 with efficient, friendly service!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

On a family reunion with 5 of my 7 siblings and spouses, we were able to get a reservaton for this large party, a table in a quieter area and wonderful service. For a city, the price was as expected. And my entree (Braised Short Ribs w/ side of mashed cauliflower) was WONDERFUL!!! The chicken livers were to die for. My beer drinking sibs were much impressed with the selections of beers and ales on tap. Good value...though it would probably not be my choice for romance.