All reviews m club great location lounge renovation sheraton tub property
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for 3 nights at this beautiful hotel and can't fault it at all. It's recently been taken over from the Sheraton branch so everything is nice and new. Very satisfied with the room, extremely comfortable bed and staff very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While we had a wonderful stay and our room was lovely, we were not given an invoice at checkout, when we got home we noticed we were charged a random amount from the hotel. This prompted a call to them where they said they double charged for parking,,, "Not sure why"... got the same old speech... 3-5 business days etc etc. Not thrilled, we had asked for an invoice at check out and they stated they don't give them but would email it.. never got emailed. Demand a bill and check it carefully when you leave. We stated upon leaving we would love to stay there again, but after dealing with the rude staff AFTER our stay we will not be staying again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Manager375, Manager at Philadelphia Marriott Old City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Ladybugstar38, Thank you so much for taking time to provide us honest feedback. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us while here! However, I'm very disappointed in your experience after you departed. We will certainly be addressing the incorrect charge and response directly with our Front Office Manager and team. I hope that we can make it up to you and you'd be willing to give us another chance. We certainly hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What we liked the most about this hotel was the location, short walking distance to the important historical places.
The service was good, though the front desk staff had problems finding our reservation.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was really good, the staff was helpful and food was available all the time. No lines, no wait, no crowds.
It was a good experience in general.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I chose this hotel as it looked brand new and because of the location.
While the location didn't the disappoint, the rest was really not up to the price they charge for a room.
First of all I have sent a box to the hotel which was denied twice by the staff of the hotel and I got the box too late for the use I had of it.
Then I ordered room service, while the lady was nice, she forgot my coffee and had too wait another 15mn to have it.
My room was also not cleaned for the two days I stayed in. I have informed the front office on the 2nd day to make sure that someone would come and obviously no one came.
I have sent also items to the laundry and they were never sent back. I had to go to the reception to bring them myself to the room.
The breakfast is also very poor with a tiny buffet.
In the room be aware also that the A/C is very noisy. It looks like the hotel was a Sheraton before and they probably didn't replace the A/C units.

I will definitely come back. I travel a lot and It was my 1st and last time in a Marriott.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Eva1401, Thank you so much for taking time to provide honest feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the location, we truly believe its the best in the city! We are so sorry for the experience that you have had. That is not a typical experience here with us. I welcome you to contact us directly so we can address your concerns and ensure we make it right with you. We hope we'll be able to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Our stay here was flawless. Doorman opened the door on EVERY trip, barman knew how to make great drinks, front desk was accommodating, bed was soft, elevator wait was never long, shower had high water pressure and HOT water, everything in the room felt brand new. The location was great for tourist activity and overall it was a great stay.