The Sheraton Society Hill is a nice hotel located very near the historic district of Philadelphia. It was an easy walk to the historic sites and South Street. Our room was pretty small, no mini refrigerator, no laundry bags, the safe did not work (hotel tried to get it to work), and the heating/AC system was unbelievably loud. Luckily there is so much to do in Philly we didn't spend too much time in the room. The pool is nice but no hot tub. The Sheraton Club is great for kids, free snacks and drinks and the exercise room is very nice. We did not eat at the hotel - breakfast there is pricey, $15 for an egg breakfast. The hotel is clean and everyone there was very nice. We were harassed by a mentally unstable guest who scared my kids and asked us for $5000 and we told the front desk about it. The apologized but did not offer to comp any part of our visit despite this happening to us (and others). Overall our experience was ok at the Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton