For 8 months I traveled back and fourth between New York and Philly, and this was by far my favorite hotel. The staff was always kind and after a stressful day the last thing you want to deal with is unfriendly hotel staff. This was never the case here. The club lounge is the best of any Sheraton I have been in. The rooms are fairly standard for Sheraton, but they are always clean. I am no longer travelling to Philly, but I know where I will stay if I return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within the Old City district of Philadelphia - home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing. Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay, including our Sheraton Signature Beds. Join us at Taste for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia - our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton