The hotel is located a couple of minutes walk from both Society Hill and Chestnut Street, so perfect location. Upon arrival we asked for, and were given, a free upgrade to a much larger room with a view of the city. The staff were incredibly helpful and bent over backwards to help when my boyfriend fell ill and we had to stay an extra night. The only issue was the parking - valet parking only at the hotel at $45 a night. The staff did recommend an alternative - a parking lot down the road. We took a look and it was a bit dodgy and so we felt we had no choice other than the pay for valet parking. Also, the Sheraton really should be able to offer free WiFi in this day and age! You can use it for free in the business centre which is somewhat decrepit. Overall, a lovely hotel, but I think the Sheraton's approach to paying for extras in outdated and expensive. Can't beat the location or customer service though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton