Walking distance to the waterfront and old town.
Room prices in Philly are highly competitive, so shop around. If the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is priced competitively with other hotels in the area, STAY HERE FOR SURE.
Awesomely-comfortable room, although the layout was a bit strange. I was with my 12-year-old kid. We had 1 queen-size Murphy Bed (folds into the wall) and 1 roll-away twin-size bed. Both were incredibly comfortable. The room had an enormus round dining table that seated 6 - 8 people. There were room-connecting doors on both sides of the room, so it's obvious this room was designed to be part of a huge suite. All that said, it was VERY COMFORTABLE!
Nice, indoor swimming pool for the kids.
Ridiculously-expensive internet service and parking. Don't drive and park. This hotel is near enough everything to walk. Internet is FAST, but you pay dearly for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton