Great location in walking distance to main historical sites. Rooms are very comfortable, although you would not know as outside is rather dull and unassuming. Club is small but clean and serviced. Taxi ride is $30 from airport. Was told it was 6 miles by SPG but way further.
Stay on your feet and walk around hotel area. Great locations and so much to see from small village type streets to independence hall and liberty bell.
Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within the Old City district of Philadelphia - home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing. Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay, including our Sheraton Signature Beds. Join us at Taste for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia - our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton