Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$197
$197
$234
$219
  • Restaurant
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$239
$167
$234
$208
$199
$329
  • Room Service
1,037 results
All reviewsold citygreat locationclub roomsouth streetpenn's landingcity tavernnice hotelhistorical sitesindependence hallwalking distanceliberty bellhistoric districtvalet parkingindoor poolstarbucks coffeebeautiful lobbythird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Classy, good food, kid friendly, walking distance to food/fun. Indoor pool was fun, seemed a little salty, but no one else seemed to mind! Parking was expensive ($35), as was room service fee (22% service fee). We got the family package with the free movie, which was great-just make sure you tell them at check out otherwise its $16 for a movie. We got the city pass for day 2 and the bus picked us up right behind the hotel. If you have the money, it was perfect!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
SheratonSocietyHill, Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear jtumsuden

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize we did not communicate the parking rates prior to your arrival. We are happy to learn you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope you return soon to enjoy all Philadelphia has to offer, especially in the spring months. So many family activities.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I recently stayed at the Sheraton for jury duty.
I called around 7 PM at night to reserve a room & checked in at around 9:30 PM.
Very easy to find on website directions. Upon pulling up to hotel, was met by valet before I was even out of my car. Also offered to help with bag, but I only had a travel bag.
Entered hotel, was met by a friendly person behind the desk who had my info. Check in was quick & effecient. Room was on the 4th floor with view of Penn's Landing. Room overall was clean, with the exception of the carpet looking to have some dirt & a 3 inch black mark on the curtin (looked like a cigarette mark, even though a non smoking room w/ no odor ?)
A very comfortable large king size poster bed with several soft pillows. Large flat sceen TV. Robe in closet (A little body static) Nice clean bathroom w/ hairdryer. Single cup coffe maker.
The minor issue that I encountered was that there was no infomation book in the room.
I wanted to get some ice because there was no ref in room. I had no way to find out where to go. I was walking the halls with the ice bucket, never having to find the machine.
I did however find the pool. It looked nice. I would have liked to use the hot tube but I arrived late & the hours on the door showed that it closed at 10 PM. I wish that I knew that before hand. (I know that I could have called the front desk, but it was late & I wasn't going to be up too late due to an early rize.)The lobby atrium looked very nice. Sorry that I hadn't had time to enjoy breakfast there.
Located by the Ritz movie theater & historical attractions. The Sheraton held my bag for me after checkout for jury duty. Upon returning after early dismissal. Had no problem retriving my car with valet or bag with baggage claim.
Overall a very enjoyable stay with VERY friendly & helpful staff!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear BoyertownMusik,

Thank you for the lovely review of your most recent stay at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill. We apologize for the confusion of our ice machine and are working to effectively communicate to our guest the ice machine location. We hope next time you are in Philadelphia you choose to stay with us to get the full experience of our hotel.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

One of the nicest staff's in the country! As someone who has over 150 nights a year, I think I qualify to make that statement. From valet staff to club room staff, all are very helpful, courteous and freindly. Changes and upgrades of the hotel are also very nice

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Stevecec,

Thank you for boasting about our hotel on our behalf. We are thrilled with your experience and we are happy to learn our staff delivers service that you are entitled too. We wish you to stay with us more often and would like to assist you with whatever your needs are when you stay with us. We look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I recently stayed here for work. It is definitely a little older more dated sheraton but it has character. The rooms are clean and updated. The beds are very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel overall was clean. I enjoyed the location, i typically stay in center city and i found the surrounding neighborhoods charming, i loved the streets lined with cobblestone and beautifully maintained row houses. I would recommend this hotel for both personal and work travel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear burger 63,

Thank you for taking the time for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased you had an enjoyable time here. We are happy to say we are approaching the one year mark from the completed hotel renovations of 2012. We have tried to keep the esthetics and atmosphere as modern as possible with the feel of history. We hope you choose to stay with us more often to experience historic Philadelphia.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed there for my daughters wedding...had guest stay there, too...staff extremely accomodating and hotel first class..Guests loved the hotel,too...had a brunch for guest the next day...EXCELLENT!! would definitely recommend hotel...hope to stay there, again

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank karenmomski
SheratonSocietyHill, Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear karenmomski,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Society Hill Hotel. We were happy to host you and your family for your daughter’s wedding. We are happy everyone enjoyed their stay. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope you can stay with us again in the near future.