The room in this hotel is fine in general. The beds were nice and firm. They also provided free wireless and club access with continental breakfast. However, there were two big minuses in my opinion: 1) parking was only available via valet and was expensive ($35/day); 2) very noisy heater that shook the room as it started and stopped. It was so loud that I kept waking up at night. A call to the engineering department didn't help as this was apparently "normal". For the next day, I resorted to turning off the heater/fan although I had to wake up in the middle of the night to turn it back on for a few minutes as the the room got really cold. In my opinion, it doesn't matter how nice the hotel is but you have to be able to sleep through the night. Sadly, I can't really recommend this hotel unless they change the heater unit to a more quite one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton