As an old hotel, it does have certain charm. A low rise but spread out so it feels expansive. I was there for two nights on a business meeting. The host did a great job making sure everything we ordered was working perfectly which was the case. Breakfast and snacks during breaks were of high quality. Starbucks coffee was a nice touch. Buffet lunch for our group was also superb. For a business meeting, the Sheraton is a good choice. One minor compliant is the fan noise from AC/heater. When it kicks in, you know it! This is a common problem with old buildings. The room has the same issue. However, the king room is large. It has a four poster bed which is quite unusual. Furniture is old fashioned matching the style of the room. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was of decent size. Location is very convenient off I-95. The independence hall and other important landmarks are within 15-20 min walking distance. The bar was convenient although they make weak drinks. Valet parking is pricey. Nearby parking lot is cheaper but still costs $25 a day with no in/out privilege. I would consider the Sheraton if I do go back to Philadelphia on a personal trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton