I stayed at the Sheraton Society Hill for two nights with my children when we went to Philadelphia on our way back from Williamsburg. We decided to make this stop in the last minute, so I was thrilled to see that the hotel we picked was so nice. The exterior was being renovated when we were there, and the interior must have been recently renovated because it was so attractive and immaculate. The lobby is large and inviting and the staff at the front desk were warm and helpful. The restaurant in the lobby, Taste, was not only convenient, but delicious, so we chose to eat there several times. The hotel gift shop had everything you could want. Best of all, the room was beautiful and SO comfortable. The mattresses were so plush, as were the pillows. Right outside our room was an inviting indoor pool. Since went to Philadelphia to see the historical sites, this was the perfect choice because we were able to walk to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. When we return next summer, we hope to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton