Clean hotel, clean beds, nice location. It was a delight to stay at the Sheraton Society Hill!
Starting at checkout, where the employee (I unfortunately forgot her name, but know she had something about a train terminal on her badge) went out of her way to accomodate our request of having two rooms that were adjacent. Especially since I had booked those rooms through frequent-flyer points.
Had a few walks in the neighborhood. Timing might have been an issue as Sunday morning seemed to be garbage morning. But we felt very safe at all times. Had a cheesesteak sandwich at Campo's (the heater was delicious!) and had sandwiches made for our lunch at the Olde City Food Market which were great.
Bathroom was nice. Shower pressure was excellent.
Went to the pool and spa. It was nice and quiet albeit a bit dark after sunset.
Even if there were a few wedding receptions going on, we didn't hear any noise, even though we had a room on the atrium.
I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton