I booked this hotel for a weekend getaway with my wife. It does give you the 70s feel. My wife was quite surprised that this is a 4 star hotel. Room is small. Parking is $32 extra (plus tax, which total $39). Breakfast is extra, even though on Sheraton's own website it says complimentary continental breakfast. No in-room WiFi, that's another $10 extra. No refrigerator, I believe you may get one if you pay some extra. To be fair, they do offer 2 free bottle of water, though. But overall not worth it and I would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the nation's most historic neighborhood, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is the perfect setting for a memorable visit. Our hotel is tucked within the Old City district of Philadelphia - home to world-class attractions such as Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, The National Constitution Center, and Penn’s Landing. Well-appointed guest rooms offer everything you need to relax and refresh during your stay, including our Sheraton Signature Beds. Join us at Taste for creative American cuisine, and spend time discovering Philadelphia - our unbeatable Old City hotel location places your near historic landmarks, as well as local sports stadiums and great year-round events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton