Lowest prices for your stay
$102
Priceline$102
DoubleTree$102
Hotels.com$102
1,538 results
All reviews double tree philadelphia airport close to the airport shuttle service warm cookies an early flight business trip phl uber
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at the Double Tree on May 4th. I am a Philadelphia native but we were in town for a concert. When we came back to the hotel and went to sleep I was awaken by something biting me on my arm. I have bed bug bites up and down my arm and when I rose from the bed I saw the bug (see picture below). The staff was very kind but they refused to reimburse my friend because we paid through a third party biller.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

We are disappointed in your feedback as we take cleanliness issues in our hotel very seriously. We appreciate knowing that our staff were helpful and friendly during your stay and we have already investigated this. We are also sorry that we were not able to provide any sort of refunds or compensation as we are not affiliated nor able to process refunds booked through a third party site. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to Philadelphia.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Convenient to hop on 95 to all of the downtown attractions in less than 20 min. Easy to get back to the highway to return home as well. The price was good for the value. I didn't like having to pay for parking, but the area felt safe and secure- well worth it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Tamyra,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. We are pleased everything went great for you during your visit and that our wonderful location made it even better. We are also glad you found us of good value for money. We hope to be your hotel of choice if another visit to our area is in your plans.

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Eventhough I asked for 6 pillows they wasn't firm..I left the hotel with my neck and shoulders hurting. I also wanted to use the pool but it was dirty by having things floating in it and the temperature was not comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your review. We hope you will accept our apologies for the issues with your guest room pillows and that the pool temperature was not to you liking. We would like the opportunity to improve your overall opinion of our hotel, and we hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

They have a free shuttle to and from the airport which came in handy. The Hilton Honors happy hour in the restaurant was excellent. As was the breakfast buffet.

The room was spacious and comfortable. My room looked right out to the airport. I went to check out the pool and gym as they seemed decent. Wasn’t too busy on my visit.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank daymeeyan
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Thank you for your nice review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. We are delighted to read you loved the delicious breakfast offerings and that you also enjoyed the happy hour. It is also good to know your well-appointed room provided you with all the comforts you expected. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Waited over 1 hour for the shuttle bus, even though they told me on three calls that it was on the way, it was two minutes away, and yet I waited an hour. Shuttle bus operator said she went by twice and didn't see me. I was standing there all alone for the most part, and she most certainly never stopped or slowed down or maybe never went by! The hotel room itself was fine. Shuttle to the airport next morning was timely.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. It is good to know you liked your room and that overall you had a pleasant stay with us. However, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had due to the shuttle service. We have taken steps to ensure this does not occur again. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back to us.