Lowest prices for your stay
$121
Priceline$121
Hotels.com$121
ZenHotels.com$122
1,532 results
All reviews double tree philadelphia airport close to the airport shuttle service warm cookies an early flight business trip phl uber
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in great distance in reference to location to airport. The rooms were in good shape the the cleaning staff were professional as were the service desk personnel. The breakfast was good and very clean as was the bar, the gym and the pool area. The only issue I had was the shower head was need in good shape and there was no hot water in the afternoon shower compared to the morning shower. They did have a power outage which knocked out the TV for a while but it came back on after a while. Overall not a bad place to stay for short periods of time. Location to others place such as restaurants are not close enough to walk to, unless you go to another hotel to eat.

Trip type: Traveled on business
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport for your stay. It was a delight to read how much you enjoyed our location near the airport, brilliant staff, and spotless accommodations. However, we are always looking for ways we can improve, and we will take your feedback into account. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Stayed at the doubletree with a park and stay package. Location is ideal. The service at checkin was great desk personnel were friendly and engaging. We had no problems whatsoever with our stay. The shuttle to the aiport was on time and the driver was friendly and very informative telling us how to secure the van when we arrive back to get our car. When checking prices of the other many hotels around the airport the doubletree had the best price.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport and highlighting the excellent features of our hotel. We are delighted to know our location was perfect for your needs and that you liked the exceptional service provided by our courteous associates. We also appreciate you highlighting our complimentary shuttle service. Thank you once more for your fabulous review, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

whenever I come home I always stay at the Double Tree @Phila. Airport. Rooms are clean, facility is quiet and the staff is outstanding. One staff member, Augustine, goes out of her way to assist\accomodate hotel guests. I arrived in Philly approximately 90 minutes before scheduled check-in time of 3pm. Called Augustine on my way to the hotel to see if there was any way I could check-in early, as I had to attend a function in Deptford, NJ. at 4:00pm. When I arrived at the hotel I was pleasantly surprised when Augustine informed me that I could check-in early! All things considered Augustine is enthusiastic, accommodating, and extremely helpful. She is a model employee and should be, in some way, formally recognized for her professionalism, attention to detail, and can-do attitude.

Room tip: Upper floors are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

It is always a pleasure to know from our loyal guests that we are continually exceeding expectations. We are glad to read you liked your spotless room and our courteous associates. We also love knowing that the attentive service provided by Augustine went a long way in making your stay so memorable. Reviews like yours mean the world to our staff and we will share your comments with her. We value your business and look forward to your next stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Stayed here while on a business trip in the area. The room was well equipped for my needs and I had a great experience. I liked being able to use my phone to access the room and open doors around the building. This made everything convenient with no need to fumble for a key.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport for your business visit. We are glad to know you loved our upgraded accommodations and that you were able to take advantage of our high tech services. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I have been staying here for 18 years now. Close to airport, shuttles run on time unless there is some unforseen reason like weather or accident. All the staff is friendly, low turnover rate. One of my favorite airport hotels to stay at.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

We are so glad to hear your return visit to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport was extraordinary! Nothing pleases us more than to know we have provided everything necessary for you to have a wonderful stay. We appreciate you mentioning our convenient airport location and friendly staff. Thank you for your continued patronage over the years, we sincerely appreciate your loyalty.