Lowest prices for your stay
$102
DoubleTree$102
Priceline$102
Hotels.com$102
1,538 results
All reviews double tree philadelphia airport close to the airport shuttle service warm cookies an early flight business trip phl uber
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Location, front desk staff and dining room staff were all very professional and special kudos to Mike, the valet driver. He was prompt, courteous and very helpful to and from the airport. Hope to have him again.

Room tip: Our room was perfect.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Thank you for the generous review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. We are delighted to know you loved our location and that you were impressed with our courteous associates. Your compliments will surely be shared with our team, especially with mike, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 22, 2019

Hotel is located very close to the airport and provides great transfers to and from the airport. The staff that checked us in was friendly and helpful. We will stay here again and recommend this property.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Jessica,

Thank you for the positive review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. It’s a pleasure to know you loved our location and that you could take advantage of our shuttle service. We appreciate you highlighting our cordial service and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

This property provides na clean and comfortable stay for overnight departures and arrivals at PHL Close proximity to the highway adds a bit of noise, but it is not insurmountable. Plus - clean and large room. Minus - charge for parking and no free breakfast other than coffee to make in your room.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank paulkoza

Paul,

Thank you for reviewing the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. We are glad you enjoyed our well-kept accommodations and that our proximity to the airport was ideal for your needs. However, we regret we missed meeting some of your expectations. We value your business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

I’ve stayed at this hotel three times now and every single time I had a problem with there being hot water . I had to take cold showers on one occasion . Housekeeping did not clean my room properly after returning from running errands. I even called and told the front desk to make sure they cleaned my room because during another stay here they didn’t. My phone was broken in the room and after being told they’d send someone up, they never came to fix it. I had to switch rooms which was a huge inconvenience because I had all my bags unpacked and settled in the room they gave me. On top of all this they double charged me upon arrival and I was told they couldn’t do anything until I checked out. I’ll never stay here again

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for your detailed review. We are truly sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us and that you were not completely satisfied. We are actively investigating your bill and appreciate you letting us know. We would like the opportunity to improve your overall opinion of our hotel, and we hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed February 19, 2019

After an exhausting day traveling the kind and attentive welcome at the Doubletree reminded us truly great service does still exist. We arrived in our room and found my husband had sent us some gifts through the hotel. They were a surprise and delivered perfectly! We ventured to the Hilton Honors Reception where my daughter got a snack and I was able to relax with a complimentary glass of wine in hand. We ordered room service for dinner and breakfast the next morning and the quality of the food was very good. Sharon in food services provided outstanding service and true kindness. The housekeeping staff on the third floor also made us smile as they laughed with me and my daughter as we headed for checkout and another long day in front of us. My heartfelt thanks goes to the staff. We were there for a funeral and they made us feel well cared for... a blessing in a tough situation.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

It was a pleasure reading about the excellent service you received from us at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the efforts of our dedicated team. We will share your compliments with our staff, especially with Sharon, for making you and your daughter feel comfortable. We appreciate your loyalty towards our brand and look forward to welcoming you both back soon.