Lowest prices for your stay
$102
Priceline$102
DoubleTree$102
ZenHotels.com$103
1,538 results
All reviews double tree philadelphia airport close to the airport shuttle service warm cookies an early flight business trip phl uber
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

My trip was an important one. I needed as much comfort as I could get. The hotel afforded me that comfort! I would stay again and I would tell others. So if you go to Philadelphia and you need to stay close to the airport, this is the place for you!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gyrod H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Good morning WilliamsM6651IT, we really appreciate your business and kind review about our staff and facilities. Your compliments, which I will share with our entire hotel team, are very much appreciated and encourage us to continue to deliver the very best in hospitality. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back the next time you travel to Philadelphia, and thank you again for the kind words! Have a great week!!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

The airport location was wonderful and the cookies are more than amazing! The morning personnel is extremely sweet, never really interacted with the night staff. However, I recommend you rent a car if you plan to accomplish a lot during the day!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Gyrod H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Good day Davetta K, thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay here with us at the Doubletree Philadelphia Airport during your trip to the area - we are excited to hear that you had a great experience. We want each guest to leave here extremely satisfied and loyal to our property. It is very flattering to hear what a great experience you had because of our service and of course those delicious chocolate chip cookie. Have a great day!!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I was not able to receive the type of room that was previously selected because the rooms were not cleaned by 2:50pm. There was a leak in the bathroom of the room that we received. The noise volume was horrendous. It was extremely loud and security was unable to meet the needs of the clients. I was extremely exhausted as I was not able to get any sleep until after 4:00am due to the high volume. As a Hilton honors member and also future bride that will be utilizing Hilton located in Alexandria for a 350 plus person wedding, I was not happy with the quality of service or accommodations made during my visit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Calvin P, On behalf of the hotel staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

For the price that I paid for a room at this hotel you would expect a peaceful room. The walls are paper thin, I was awaken by the occupants in the room next door taking a shower which was louder then someone taking one in our own room. We could also hear the person in the other room next door snoring. I was also disappointed that they charge for parking. I guess they try to distract you from this by offering free cookies when you check in.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel as your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Arrived late into Philadelphia so we decided to stay near airport. Called hotel for shuttle which arrived very soon after. 24 hour service available. Driver very friendly and helpful. Hotel room was very comfortable, beds were excellent. Went down to the bar and even though kitchen was closed we were able to get a pre-prepared sandwich which was tasty and filling. Overall experience was very good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good evening MyGamma, first I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Doubletree Philadelphia Airport, as well as sharing your experience. I did want to let you know, that although you did enjoy your stay and had great things to say about our staff, if there was any way to improve on your experience to please let us know. The only way we can improve on our service and product is through feedback from our guests such as yourself.

Thank you again, and we do hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Doubletree Philadelphia Airport!!