Penn's View Hotel
$158
$146
Kimpton
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$152
$131
$125
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$169
$115
$109
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$149
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$166
$139
$160
  • Free Internet
$119
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

All reviewswine barold citypanorama restaurantboiled eggssmall balconypremium king roomfranklin fountainmarket streetgas fireplaceexposed brickwithin walking distancehardwood floorsmajor highwayquaint hoteljacuzzi tubfresh fruitliberty bell
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Penn's View Hotel for my birthday and had an awesome time. The service was first class, the rooms were clean with a great view of the river and the breakfast was more than I expected for continental. We even ordered a steak & cheese at 3am and the staff gave me a courtesy call when the delivery guy came. To top it all off, since we checked in late (around 9-9:30pm) the manager was very accommodating and let us leave at 3pm!!! I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends, family and anyone else interested in visiting Philly!! Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is located on 1st & Market streets..directly in the old city.....can walk 2 most historical sites. It reminds me of being in England......building is old & the decor of the hotel looks like an 18th century British cottage. Breakfast buffet is something that is unique to other hotels because its included n the price.......Staff are very nice & helpful. Seems like its run by an Italian family.....PLUS, ur also directly in the heart of all pubs,restuarants,art galleries,etc......

If you enjoy the old charm of Colonial furnishing,pictures,etc....than this is the place 4 u!

Although charming, the Wifi connection is EXTREMELY SLOW.......My room could have been cleaner......

This hotel is KNOWN all over the city for its WINE CELLAR! they've won several awards & have 125 wines on TAP......Yes, I said TAP.....u have 2 c it 2 believe it.......

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank universeho
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The was a very funky old boutique hotel that put you right on the river at Penn's landing - and within walking distance of the historic district - ony problem was really expensive parking if you had a car - rooms were adequate and the breakfast provided was very sufficient - staff was courteous and helpful - not the cheapest but it was a good stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mike s
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed there on January 1"st .Were in philly to watch mummers parade.This place was awesome! Manager and staff treated us very well.Great location in Old Philadelphia.Within walking distance to most historic attractions.Rooms were small but very clean and well kept.Free breakfast was second to none.Really a great value.We will be staying there again!
The Wolfs

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank DaveandLois
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed here with my sister for Easter weekend in 2011 because my apartment had flooded. We picked it because of the jacuzzi. It was a small room for the price, but the service was fantastic and the location impossible to argue with. They had a fantastic breakfast buffet included in the price. It's really a charming hotel and felt very much like a vacation even though I'm a local.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends