Renaissance Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
$197
$219
$234
$208
  • Pool
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
$239
$167
$199
$329
  • Room Service
1,701 results
All reviewsindependence parkliberty bellgreat locationold cityhistoric sitesvalet parkingwithin walking distancecorner roomroom servicechestnut streetconstitution centercan't beat the locationvalet serviceroom was largevery nice hotelking bedfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My #1 selection for housing when in the Philadelphia area, hands down! From the moment you arrive, through your stay, and up to check-out, the Omni makes you feel like your 'home away from home'. I recommend the property to people all the time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I got selected for Jury Duty and the person that I was traveling with decided that she did not want to drive in the impending ice storm. We decided to stay at OMNI as it was the closest on the list that the Government provided on the documentation that was sent along with the Summons It was the only good part of having been selected to serve. The accomodations were immaculate, luxuious, everything smelled fresh, the temperature of the room was perfect, the bed was comfortable, the shower pressure was perfect, the bedding smelled wonderful. I also had to log in to my lap top to keep up with work. I enjoyed the fact that there is free wi - fi and the desk area was very large and very accomodating. The bell hop services was very welcoming and helpful. The only complaint I have is the Wi Fi is pretty slow and we were not told that when using the valet service, there was only one person available so it could take up to 30 minutes to get the car back upon your return. It only took 15 min for our experience but I would have preferred that we were imformed of that when we arrived. It is supposed to be on the back of the card you get to retrieve your card, but in our case - it was not. Also I liked that even though we checked out in the morning before leaving for Jury Duty, they were able to keep our bags for the day as well as the card Overall, I spectacular experience. I have to be serve for another week at least, so I kind of hope my ride will decide she doesnt want to drive another day and we get to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Highly recommend you staying here when visiting the City sites of Philly. Everything is conveniently located in walking distance and the staff is very professional. Room was superb! Great weekend get-away location.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stayed at the Omni for one night on our way to York. Wonderful location, comfortable and clean room, great view. Breakfast in the dining room was wonderful and the front desk was always available and responsive. Online check-in great, room was ready when we arrived at 1pm. Express checkout seamless. Would definitely stay there again if we go back to Philadelphia.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very nice hote, extremely friendly customer service. We went into Philadelphia for a wedding and had a great time. The staff was amazingly nice and very accomodating. The valet car service was extremely fast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple