“Fabulous hotel”

Ranked #27 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Fabulous hotel”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding we attended in Philadelphia. It was a great choice. It's easy to walk to all the historic sites, the staff are friendly and attentive, the rooms have great amenities and views--we loved our experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (250)
T&T
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. From the moment my niece and I arrived, we found the staff to be warm and welcoming. They made our first trip to Philadelphia memorable. Everyday, they ensured we were extremely comfortable throughout my stay. We commend the team and look forward to another stay at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Harrisburg, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A lovely place in the heart of the historical/center city. Walking distance of restaurants activities, landmarks and sightseeing. Beautiful room with the best bed ever, wonderful amenities, clean and fresh room,

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The location was amazing and perfect for sightseeing. The hotel looks amazing and is very comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The doorman even helped me when I lost my parking ticket even though I hadn't used the valet parking. Definitely worth staying here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Ashton, Maryland, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The staff here exceeds all expectations from arrival to departure. We received wonderful recommendations for local restaurants and clear directions to all the sites we were visiting. The valet parking is a bit expensive, but it is comparable to self-service parking at local lots.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to Philly to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we had cheese, crackers and wine delivered to our room when we got there!! Called a head to let them know why we were there and girl said she would make sure we had a nice room! Not only did we have such a beautiful view from our room but she gave us what seemed like a suite! It was perfect!! Loved our stay!

Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our room- Pleasantly surprised. Spacious, beautifully decorated, bathroom lighting is every woman’s dream, our view was PERFECT and the scent in the hallways added a lovely touch to our overall experience.

Breakfast- By far it was one of the best I have had. The restaurant was elegant and fostered a warm and charming experience. Our server, Kevin, was such a delight both mornings and ensured we were given service beyond a four-diamond luxury standard. I enjoyed an omelet with potatoes and fresh fruit the first morning. It was SO GOOD that I was certain to order it the next day and I did. My friend however ordered the Belgian waffles. Their batter is homemade and MY GOODNESS THE WAFFLES are TRULY AMAZING. When I am back in the area, I will go back specifically for those waffles.

The Location- I enjoy jogging every time I travel and this hotel is in the center of everything--Shops, food, night clubs, transportation ect. I really wanted a smoothie and Kevin (I believe that was his name) the Front Desk agent recommend a great place just around the corner and even called to ensure they were still open.

We were in town celebrating a birthday and a weekend with the girls. My friends really enjoyed their stay. Thank you all for creating a memorable weekend for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends