“Great Stay in Philly!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
New York, NY
“Great Stay in Philly!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I went to the Loews Philly Hotel for work and they were so amazing that I was sad to leave. The new Bank and Bourbon restaurant was fantastic and I was blown away by the attentive staff throughout the hotel. Even the guests seemed to be in a good mood. I am looking forward to my next stay (that will be for leisure) hopefully very soon!

Room Tip: My king sized bed was amazing.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sean C, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Trevdg1379,

Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated. We are so thrilled that you had a fantastic experience at our hotel and our new restaurant Bank and Bourbon. Your feedback and kind words thrust us forward towards seeking perfection. We want all guests to enjoy their time, feel welcome throughout their stay. We are saddened to see you go and looking forward to your return.
Come visit us soon.
Sean C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,008)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
daman24
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Was there for a large conference. No need was over looked. Staff went above and beyond. Food was excellent. Rooms wre clean and really modern. The only comment is the internet is horrible and there was no fridge in the room. Over all an excellent stay! !

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear daman24,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and their friendly
attitudes towards guest service. We take pride in having such a dedicated, strong and caring team.
We look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

OUTSTANDING SERVICE. From the moment we checked in to the minute we checked out was just exceptional. The hotel is in a very convenient location & updated, love the color scheme especially our room (23rd floor). We forgot to remove the "Privacy Please" note for the cleaning staff, but she still came back when we told her that we neglected to remove the sign, "No Problem" she said. Every staff was very accommodating and helpful and attentive to our needs. Only regret...have to go back to reality after two days of pampering. The HOTEL TO STAY IN PHILLY.

Room Tip: Splurge on upgrade. It's worth every penny. Stayed on 23rd flr. It's very quiet, feels li...
Dear Rebecca F,
Thank you for staying with us at Loews Philadelphia. If I could pick two words to sum up our promise to our guests, it would be OUTSTANDING SERVICE. It sound like you had a great weekend with us and we look forward to many more.
Ocean, New Jersey
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

It seems hard to believe that this beautiful hotel is actually the 1st skyscaper ever built in Philadelphia! I'm not sure what the historic PSFS building once looked like, but they certainly succeeded in converting it into a luxurious, inviting hotel!
From the moment my husband and I walked in, we were greeted with warm smiles from all of their staff. Ms Angela at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure that our 1st stay at Loews was wonderful!
Our room was very clean and comfortable(loved the comfy robes!). But more than that was the breathtaking view of the city's skyline...Awesome!
The location of the hotel is perfect too. Lots of nearby shopping and great places to eat.
I just can't say enough about how happy we were with our stay here. So instead I'll just say, go ahead and book it! You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Carrstar,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are truly appreciative of the time it takes to register, navigate the page, and write a thoughtful review. We have some pictures of the Historic PSFS building in its original form that we have set aside to show you on your next trip. Angela is definitely a great representation of our hotel and continues to deliver a warm and sincere greeting to all our guests. I am thrilled to here that you will be returning and I know for sure that Angela is looking forward to it as well.
We are all waiting to welcome you back soon.

Brooklyn
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I attended our Northeast District meeting held at this hotel. From the moment I checked in until the valet brought me my car two days later the service I received from this hotel was exceptional. For Mr. Customer Service to boast about service, you need to exceed my expectations, and the Loews Philadelphia did just that. For a midsized hotel, check in was smooth and efficient. They do offer complimentary wifi for up to two devices and even on the 29th floor worked well. My room revealed a nice view of city but did not have a chair to relax in (only the desk chair).
Other than that the banquet staff was polite and on point. During lunch for 350 people they ran short of a specific item. I was asked to have a seat and a server will bring it to me when its replenished. They found me amongst a sea of colleagues and delivered a hot delicious entree from the buffet line. Way to go.
So if your looking for a friendly hotel with a great location near Reading Terminal Market, Bus Tours and walking distance to Independance Hall this is a great choice for executives and families too. You won't be dissapointed.

1 Thank MrCustomerService
Sean C, General Manager at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are elated our team exceeded your expectations and was able to provide you with the exact meal you requested. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to host you again soon.
Pelham
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel and we had a great time. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with everything. My children enjoyed the swimming pool and they loved it and everyone was who worked there was so helpful. The went out of their way to make our stay very comfortable and pleasant. I can't say enough of how enjoyable our stay was and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are elated our team made your children and you feel so welcome. Our pool is certainly a great addition to the gym and hotel. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to host you again soon.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I came to Philly with the kids for Spring Break. We stayed at Loews Philadelphia and loved it!
The hotel is in a great location within close proximity to all sites and museums. The hotel is modern and has all the amenities needed for a relaxing stress free stay. The pool was a favorite for the kids! The staff is super friendly and extremely helpful. We love Philly and can't wait to come back! We will definitely be staying at Loews Philadelphia next time we're in town.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. We are pleased you choose us for your spring break destination. Our location to attractions in the city makes everything so easily accessible. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to host you again soon.