The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
$249
$239
Hotels.com
1,448 results
All reviewsurban farmerfour seasonsrooftop barfranklin institutebeautiful hotelart museumroom serviceluxury hotelbusiness tripearly checkhotel restaurantvalet parkingfew blockscenter cityrittenhouse squareassemblycurios
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Ok, let me start with I made the res last minute and it was a holiday weekend. But to say my husband who is happy anywhere thought we were in a Hilton (nothing against that chain) sums up this not up to Four Seasons standards site. It starts at the front door where staff is less welcoming and more policing; reception was not smiling or warm. I requested connecting rooms which were not available-they did provide adjoining. Doormen were not available to assist with a cab in the evening. Some of the staff was just wonderful but some were just bothered to assist. The room while clean, was just ok. We were in the darker courtyard side. The TV was just horrible. Now I know that TV should be the center of my life but the thing never worked consistently; in my party was an engineer and a teenager and this system was a challenge. They explained that the system needs resetting occasionally. What happened to nightly turndown? Maybe they were on overload, but just a disappointment.

Room Tip: Book far in advance and don't choose the inside courtyard.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Michael N, Hotel Manager at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Huntingtongalpal,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some issues during your stay and please know that we're addressing the room issues and TV features with a planned renovation for this year.

Your feedback is valuable so that we can address issues with the arrival and departure process and continue to enhance the guest experience for all of our guests. Please contact me in the future, if you should be planning a trip to Philadelphia or to another Four Seasons property so I may assist with the reservations process.

Regards,

Michael Nenner
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights for a business meeting. Had a King executive suite, courtyard view. Had a lovely room on the 5th floor. Nice comfortable bed, great robes and wonderful products. When checking in I asked about the lack of coffee maker in room, the young man checking me said no problem he would send a coffee maker to our room. Sure enough a knock on the door and we recieved a small coffee pot, 2 cups, , filters, regular and decaf, sugar, milk and cream. The milk and cream was placed in the fridge. I made coffee the next morning, came back and there were 2 new cups and new coffee left for us. We could have requested new milk and cream. Excellent stay and great location, easy to walk every where....

1  Thank benton1220
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Throughout my career and personal travels, I always try to stay at the Four Seasons. Consistently outstanding customer service and tremendous facilities. My favorite Four Seasons memory was taking my daughter to LA for the finals of American Idol. Watching here as a 10 year old getting a manicure and pedicure at the pool was a delight. Then to top it off, Kiefer Sutherland held the door for her and commented how pretty she looked. Great experience for a special Dad and Daughter trip.
ARose57

Reviewed May 21, 2013

On May 13th I had the pleasure to make my second stay at the Four Seasons off Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia. First, the location of the property is outstanding, overlooking the Art Museum and the Financial District. Second, driving access is easy as it is only blocks away from the Ben Franklin Bridge. Upon arrival in my car, I was greeted promptly by the pleasant valet staff and my luggage was wiskd away as I was shown to the front reception area where the staff immediately knew that I was late for my luncheon business meeting in their outstanding cafe. From arrival to departure, their people could not have been more accomodating or pleasant. My Executive floor suite was spacious and totally comfortable, featuring both a guest and master bath, a large, comfortable living room, a board room style meeting and dining area as well as a spacious master bedroom. If you desire all the comforts of home and flawless hospitality, you cannot go wrong with the Four Seasons. Highly reccomended.

Room Tip: My upper level suite had a commanding view of the Art Museum and the riverside parks.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I cannot say enough about the fantastic experience I had this past weekend at the FSH in Philly. My wife and I stayed there on Friday and Saturday night for a wedding also at the hotel. From the moment we entered on Friday to the moment we left on Sunday, everyone and everything was something out of a Fairy Tale. But the best part about it was the people. GENUINE nice people that don't make feel like they are just being nice because they have to. Well worth every penny spent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple