There were 5 couples in our group. This hotel is no better than a nice Marriott or Hyatt yet it cost $500/night. The bathrooms were the size of a Holiday Inn. The one suite that was used had a nice living room but the bedroom closest AND the bathroom were in the living room(not in the bedrooom). Very strange. As usual, the bathroom amentiies and staff were every nice- but not enough to leave a bad taste with all 5 couples. It has been 2 days since check out and still not request by the hotel to rate our stay. Maybe they do not want to know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons