The location is excellent....across from a park, tour buses right across the street and a beautiful fountain. Spa is nice, good massage and nice pool. Room is okay, but do not like big screen television and too modern looking for my taste, but very clean. Would stay here again, but on my next trip will check out another more intimate hotel and compare. Want to add that the bed was comfortable, but the pillows were very uncomfortable...too big and clumsy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons