The hall ways have ripped carpet and wallpaper. For two days the hallway lights near my room flickered non stop. No one seemed to care. The room was warn and although it had all the normal four seasons items, it just seemed like the property was well passed its best.
When I checked in they were using new tablets. They lost my newspaper request. So no newspaper was delivered.
The lobby seemed tired as well.
Good location and the service was still good. But you expect more from the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons