This hotel is like stepping back to what 5 star hotels were (and aren't in many cases).
A real classical hotel in both attitude and materials.
Arrive at the hotel and the doors are always held open for you, check in was easy and quick.
Room was lovely, very large - all classical wood and marble in the bathroom.
And the view I had overlooking the fountain was beautiful.
Even have a shoeshine service - this I haven't seen in quite a while.
Bed was very comfortable and all amenities in the room of the highest quality.
Only downside for me is very minor - no coffee maker or kettle in the room - though, to be fair, there is coffee in the lobby from 5am.
Great location too - walked everywhere while I was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons