Just celebrated my 40th wedding anniversary with a honeymoon weekend at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia. Everything was wonderful....friendly attentive service everywhere, lovely comfortable room overlooking the courtyard, delicious room service, excellent dining at The Fountain Restaurant and the spa. Great location. We had a great time. Sandra at the spa is fabulous...I didn't want to leave...had a facial & mini-Massage...last year I had a foot massage and hot wax treatment...be sure to ask for Sandra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons