I have stayed here every December for the last 3 years for business and will probably be staying here again in 2012. It's 5 star accommodations, the amenities are the best, the staff is fantastic (1 particular year I was sick and housekeeping brought me a tea kettle, tea and honey), the rooms beautifully appointed... the beds... eh. Truthfully, the beds at the Embassy Suites across the street are more comfortable - go figure. The bathrooms here are divine and I always make sure to save time for a long soak in one of them. The restaurant down stairs is great - definitely try the Philly roll appetizers. Really? What can you say bad about the Four Seasons?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons