I travel to Philadelphia, on business, three or four times a year. The Four Seasons is my favorite hotel there. (by far) The beds are luxurious, the rooms are quite and spacious and the location is perfect! You can easily walk a few blocks to some of the best restaurants and shopping in Philly. Oh, and it doesn't SMELL like a hotel!!! This may sound like an odd reason to love it, but for those of you who travel a lot, you know what I mean!! I also love all of there special touches - last week they had hot cider in the lobby. After working a long day, it was so special to have a nice treat the moment I got back to the lobby. I love it here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons