I recently stayed three nights at the Four Seasons while I attended a conference in Philadelphia. I arrived into the city around 10am and had a bunch of luggage and so I decided to stop at the hotel first to drop everything off and do a little exploring until it was check in time. When I arrived at the desk and explained that I would be checking in and asked if she could stash my luggage for a few hours she immediately offered me an early check in and told me that she could have a room available immediately! At 10am on a Saturday morning when the hotel is sold out - I was definitely not expecting this. Several of my colleagues were staying at the hotel next door and they weren't able to get into their rooms until after 6pm!
My room was just a standard room with a pretty sad view of 18th street - but I had a standard room and wasn't really expecting anything more. The room itself was very roomy and the bed was very comfortable. I unpacked my bags and put all of my makeup and toiletries in the bathroom. While I was out for dinner someone organized all of my makeup so it wasn't just all in a pile. Wow! Too bad they can't come and organize my bathroom at home! That was such an unexpected surprise!
The highlight by far was The Spa. I had made an appointment for The Fundamental package and arrived early so that I could take a dip in the pool and get nice and zen before my appointment. The facilities were beautiful and the girl at the counter could not have been sweeter. By far the spa highlight was Luis. I got a massage and a scrub and it was without question the best massage that I have ever had in my life. He is absolutely amazing! So professional and so accommodating. I would fly back to PA and stay at the 4 again just for another treatment like that one. Wow oh wow oh wow! Seriously - this man is amazing!
I was on a tight budget and knew that it would be a splurge to stay at the 4 but was hoping that I would be able to turn a work trip into a vacation and they far exceeded my expectations. I almost cried when I had to go to the airport! If I could just stay forever I would :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Logan is an independent hotel that blends sophistication with modern luxury. As Philadelphia's hotel we are a social hub in the heart of the cultural district, complete with outdoor living spaces and unique culinary experiences. We share the story of this great city through our inspired design features and locally curated art collection. Located on historic Logan Square, The Logan Hotel is within easy walking distance to Museums, galleries and the Franklin Institute. This modern luxury hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites, over 14,000 square feet of event space, full service Spa & Fitness, Urban Farmer Steakhouse, The Commons Lobby Bar and the city's biggest and best roof top bar, Assembly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons