“Amazing Collection of Cars”

Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
Book In Advance
More Info
$335.00*
and up
New York to Philadelphia Day Trip by Rail
Ranked #46 of 463 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Philadelphia, PA, the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is one of the world's greatest collections of racing sports cars. Through our theme, "The Spirit of Competition", we celebrate the history and evolution of these magnificent machines. Assembled over 50 years by renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Frederick Simeone, the Museum contains over 65 historically significant cars including Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Bugatti, Mercedes, Jaguar, Bentley, Porsche, Aston Martin, Corvette, Ford and more. We are open Tuesday through Sunday for General Admission and there is always something new and exciting happening here. We offer many different types of events including our world famous Demo Days, Special Events, Special Exhibits and more. The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is a 501(c)3 nonprofit institution.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I recently visited the museum. We picked a day when cars were being driven on the outside track. I enjoyed not only viewing the cars in the museum but actually seeing them being driven. I was very impressed with the way the cars were displayed inside the museum. The staff was great. They were very knowledgeable and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Woody was especially helpful. I We were there a few hours. Check the website for the dates the cars will be driven.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"private collection"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I attended a private event at the museum. It was very different venue with amazing collection of cars. All the cars are in working condition and unique. Great variety and history. The museum is close to airport and easy to visit and plenty of parking. There are special events every month.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

A fabulous day at Simeone. We went for the museum and was treated to a special event they were having to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 911. A great museum for many one of a kind race cars ! Not to miss!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was quite a gem. My son had been here and suggested we take it in while in the area. It was terrific. We spent quite a while there. The cars were very interesting and the staff was very helpful. We got quite a bit of additional information from them. What I found interesting is that most of these cars are preserved, not restored. They are what they were when they were on the track. Who would have thought that a stock 1954 Austin Healy could be taken out to Bonneville Salt flats and set records. Things are different now. Anyway, you gotta take this one in. It is fun and interesting.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I visited here after hearing about it on the Internet. I am not a car enthusiast, however the display of historical cars is just outstanding. We spent a few hours there and My husband was just in awe of all the vehicles. Some reviewers say they weren't there long, but if you read all the information that has been researched for each vehicle, you definitely need a few hours there.