“Randi's Does Not Disappoint!”

Randi's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #645 of 4,392 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Randi's Does Not Disappoint!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been taking my daughter to Randi's once a month for a couple of years now, for their "buy-one-get one 1/2 off" dinner specials, Monday through Wednesday. Last week my boyfriend I went there for a "romantic dinner," as he had never been there before - first of all, the bar is so elegant and cozy; the bartenders are friendly and they seem to truly enjoy their job. Then we were off to our table for dinner - our server was fast and very efficient. The food was delicious, as always! Randi's is a bit pricey, however their portions are large and well worth the price. If you have room left for dessert, try the fried cheesecake -- comes with vanilla ice cream and it is worth every calorie!

When you're in here, you don't feel like you are in a shopping center; it has the feel of a stand-alone restaurant, and I love that.

• Visited April 2013

Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Food was OK, coffee was awful, so-so service”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had heard good things about this restaurant, but when I went there with a group of friends yesterday, we were disappointed. I think part of the problem is that there were several large groups dining there and the restaurant was very noisy.The kitchen had a hard time getting the food out quickly. The menu is extensive and the prices were reasonable. The coffee was the worst I have ever had, full of grounds with a mud-like consistency. The waitress said they were having issues with the coffee pot. I asked that the price of the coffee be removed from the check. That didn't happen. She said they would make a fresh pot. The "fresh" coffee was not much better than the original. It took a really long time to get our check. The restaurant is tucked away in the back of a strip mall, but the decor was pleasant.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank treeface
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I can't say enough about Randi's. It's a great place to eat. The food is excellent and I like BYO wine Thursdays. The service is phenomenal. The atmosphere is amazing. Wonderful place for a romantic dinner. Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2013
philadelphia, pa
“How do you mess up bruschetta?”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We dined at randi's before and had problems with our service and food. However it had been a couple years since then, and we decided to give it another shot. NEVER AGAIN. When our bruschetta came out, the toast was soggy from the tomatoes on top like it have been sitting out for hours. The bread they served us while we waited for our entrée was still defrosting, yes defrosting! The filet my boyfriend got smelled rancid and my pasta was so over cooked it was mushy. I don't even know what keeps this place open.

1 Thank Rebecca F
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“take out dinner”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

First time I tired Randis, I had a nice take out dinner, everything was good. Good Food. My wife had lobster ravioli and I had a big prime rib. Both were very tasty.

• Visited February 2013