“Great local restaurant!!”

Ranked #837 of 4,522 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Have been to Randi's three times - twice in the restaurant and once in the banquet room, where we threw an 8th Grade Graduation party for our son - trust me, you WANT to eat here! First, as far as throwing a party or get together, goes - this is the place! The price is right, the venue is perfect, the food is delicious and the staff warm and friendly.... Need more reasons? I didn't think so! Now, when you decide to take the night off from cooking and go out to eat, you want a nice, yet casual atmosphere, right? Randi's has it! You want attentive waitstaff, correct? Again, Randi's! As for food? Well, just go ahead and order the filet mignon stuffed with crab! I dare you not to moan as you put that fork to your mouth - it IS delectable! The tray of desserts that will be presented to you after your meal will make your mouth water (their Creme' Brulee' is to die for!). For a special occasion or just hanging out with friends after work, Randi's is the place! You will not be disappointed!

3  Thank RealPegster

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to this resturant with another couple. We were very pleased with the food and service. I got chicken parm and my wife got crabcakes. It was very tastey. We will absolutely go back again.

4  Thank Slfields
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

A sad event brought me to this location today, the passing of a long time neighbor and friend. I enjoyed the CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS AND LEMON WINE SAUCE RED BLISS POTATOES AND BROCCOLI AND BLACK FORREST CAKE while my wife had the BROILED SALMON WITH THE SAME SIDES. First experience here! Found the place charming and the wait staff aming to please. Everything looked wonderful and tasted the same. They could have left the word ASPARAGUS out of the discription of the dish as the tiny pieces were almost non existing. This restarauant has been in my neighborhood for a long time, I don't know why I've never stumbled in here before this but as Arnold says....... I'LL BE BACK.....

4  Thank REDS2U
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Neighborhood restaurant tucked into a corner of a shopping center. The food and portion sizes are excellent. Large varied menu. Decor is a little dated. Older clientele (60+). Prices range from $15-$28 including salad and sides.

5  Thank Sirbuz
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Went with a group (over 10 people) to this place and it was excellent. The ambiance was nice without being fussy, the servers were pleasant without going overboard, the food was perfect and there was not one complaint, the specials were just as well done as the regular menu items. They were accommodating and friendly, a good night all around. Prices were reasonable and realistic. Would go back and would recommend.

6  Thank Boots S