“Good food and service. Will come back again”

Randi's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #578 of 4,339 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food and service. Will come back again”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to this resturant with another couple. We were very pleased with the food and service. I got chicken parm and my wife got crabcakes. It was very tastey. We will absolutely go back again.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Slfields

“First time here would come again.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

A sad event brought me to this location today, the passing of a long time neighbor and friend. I enjoyed the CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS AND LEMON WINE SAUCE RED BLISS POTATOES AND BROCCOLI AND BLACK FORREST CAKE while my wife had the BROILED SALMON WITH THE SAME SIDES. First experience here! Found the place charming and the wait staff aming to please. Everything looked wonderful and tasted the same. They could have left the word ASPARAGUS out of the discription of the dish as the tiny pieces were almost non existing. This restarauant has been in my neighborhood for a long time, I don't know why I've never stumbled in here before this but as Arnold says....... I'LL BE BACK.....

4 Thank REDS2U
Phila
“Captain Jack”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Neighborhood restaurant tucked into a corner of a shopping center. The food and portion sizes are excellent. Large varied menu. Decor is a little dated. Older clientele (60+). Prices range from $15-$28 including salad and sides.

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank Sirbuz
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great for a Group”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Went with a group (over 10 people) to this place and it was excellent. The ambiance was nice without being fussy, the servers were pleasant without going overboard, the food was perfect and there was not one complaint, the specials were just as well done as the regular menu items. They were accommodating and friendly, a good night all around. Prices were reasonable and realistic. Would go back and would recommend.

• Visited June 2012
6 Thank Boots S
Florida
“Great spot for lunch, dinner, funeral lunch, and showers”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I frequently have lunch on the weekends at Randi's. The food is always consistently good, and the price of lunch is about the same that we would spend at a fast food restaurant. However, the food is plentiful. Example I usually get the chicken breast sandwich, and they give you two whole chicken breasts on the sandwich; this is rare to get two of them. Potato chips come with the platter and there are plenty of those as well. We have never had a bad meal at this establishment. The waitresses are pleasant as are the owners. They cater lots of parties for bridal showers, baby showers, funeral lunches, as well as a few weddings that I know of. Once I tried an appetizer for lunch that was a lump crabmeat and shrimp cocktail combination. Delicious! The shrimp were tasty and a nice size and the lump crabmeat was the best that I have ever tasted. The atmosphere is quite lovely and homey. I would recommend this restaurant in the highest regard.

• Visited May 2012