The charm of this boutique hotel is un-comparable. The staff is sincere, detailed and accommodated any request and offer several suggestions of the Philadelphia area. This is my 3rd time staying at the Independent and I have recommended to several friends. Every room is a bit different with consistent charm of a fantastic boutique hotel. There is affordable parking literally across the street. (not easy to find in the city) But you don't need a car, the hotel is within walking distance of amazing restaurants, great boutiques/shopping and the convention center is the perfect distance for a great walk thru the city. Every time I stay, I uncover another fantastic "find" around the corner that becomes a must do when I visit Philly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Independent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia