The Independent was perfect for recent trip to Flower Show. The Queen Suite was the right size for four friends with plenty of sleeping, lounging, and visiting with both common and private space.
The staff could not have been more accommodating from changing reservations to excellent recommendations to genuine interest in our comfort. Julie and Colin (and others) went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our visit.
Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Independent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia