“Cool!”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I love eating out in Philly-There are so many wonderful restaurants, and very seldom have I been disappointed...We went to an exhibition at the Art Museum and then decided to have a light meal somewhere.. Our friends suggested that we try this wonderful pub restaurant..It was very cozy and the the service was friendly and prompt... Apparently it is a great spot for a good beer and something to eat..I was pleasantly surprised...Our friends weren't wrong...also the portion sizes were quite substantial.. This is definitely not typical pub food-the standard is good...some dishes unusual and well planned...I had a wonderful Chardonnay and a scallop salad...One of our friends had the flatbread and the "Isabella" salad...the flatbread base was thin and melt in the mouth...the calamari looked wonderful as did the wedge salad... The dessert menu is decadent...My husband had a delicious bread pudding...Will definitely put this place on my list to visit again!

1  Thank J9M
There are newer reviews for St. Stephen's Green

Reviewed March 2, 2012

good food. have been there many times and was always good. i do think they need to tweek their menu or is it that i have been there too often

Reviewed April 20, 2010

I've had Ben's food somewhere else before, great as always. Love eating outside on a nice day. The calamari is the best (as good as Mesa Grill's calamari I can say, at pub price-even better), the wings are awesome although now they are bigger in size, the sauce is unbeatable!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 12, 2008

Only been here for lunch, but it was VERY good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 30, 2008

Our neighborhood gastropub. Grazie al dio!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook