“Wonderful Servers”

Philadelphia Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner
Ranked #64 of 437 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our roots lie in British inspired ales. We strive to achieve balance and subtlety through careful selection of ingredients and an unwavering commitment to artisanal production practices. Our humble beginnings taught us to take our craft seriously but not ourselves, and instilled in us a strong desire to be a positive force in the communities we serve. If you are familiar with us and have raised a pint of Yards in the past two decades, we sincerely thank you for your support. If you are new to Yards, please take a few minutes to discover who we are, what we brew, and how you can join our effort to solve the world's problems one great beer at a time.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Wonderful Servers”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Recently we were at this establishment for a funeral luncheon. It was on the small side for the amount of people we had, but the staff could not have done a better job. They always smiled, had something nice to say to us, removed our plates without us asking them to, and replenished our stock all with smiles. It was warm inside, but that was ok. The food was much better than I thought it would be. The baked ziti was good, the cheesesteak perogi's were very tasty, the roast beef sandwiches were much better than the usual ones, mashed potatoes were good, and everything we had was delicious. I was surprised how good the food was, and how cheerful the staff were. They sell hats and shirts from what I could see. There is a bar inside in addition to the tables and chairs. Parking is not good, they have a few meters nearby. Several people said they parked at the Sugarhouse Casino and walked over. We did not take the tour as I thought that would not be appropriate for the reason we were there.

Visited June 2014

Parsippany, New Jersey
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and brew”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped at Flying Fish on our way into town, so we stopped at Yards on our way out. Probably the nicest tasting room I have seen so far, with plenty of room and a nice bar. They are very sample happy and you get to try a lot of things for free. The tour was very informative, but there were so many people on our tour (that were chatting amongst themselves) that it was hard to hear the guide. Also, on a sunny afternoon it was a tad warm in the front part of the tour. But overall, we had a really great experience. Especially liked the Saison and the Grapfruit Pale Ale they had on Cask. They have a pool table and shuffleboard, as well as a few menu items to munch on. had a blast!

Visited June 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great beer great place to hang out”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Last time when in Philly we got a chance to go to Yards well we tried almost all there beer they had might have missed a few. It was just a great place to hang out play some pool and have great beer. I will and would recommend this place to everyone looking to just relax and hang out.

Visited April 2014
“One of the best”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I've been to many craft breweries and this one is a top favorite of mine. Great beer, great employees, great atmosphere. A must see if you love a good beer!

Maryland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Alcohol”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I'm more of a food person than an alcohol person, but we were hosting friends in the city so we went here. Parking is difficult- some mean lady in a minivan stole our street parking spot when we pulled forward to back into it...so that was awkward. Once inside, it was HOPPIN. very crowded, there's a pool table that we kept having to scoot over for when people were trying to take their shots. the beer was cheap and tasty. I wish they had had food. It's really more of a bar scene than anything else. the bathroom smell can back me up on that one. Unless you are there for the beer, or a bar, my personal opinion is that there are other places that are more convenient, but everyone who served us was really nice (took me about 30 seconds to order my flight and get it and hand her my cash). I wouldn't call this an attraction.... I would say it's a glorified unique bar.

Visited March 2014