“Best Place Around!”

Add it.
Ranked #2,493 of 4,538 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 3, 2008

Rendezvous is the total opposite of the so-called last review. I've been going there since it was the Seaport Inn and that last review sounds more like before the new owners took over. The last review doesn't come close to it's food or decor.
Someone needs a reality check.

Reviewed May 24, 2008

Avoid this restaurant like the plague. From the soiled carpets (in a new establishment) to the sloppy paintjob, this place is terrible. The salad is bagged salad mix with exactly 2 pieces of tomato, that's all. The crab imperial is mayonnaise and IMITATION crabmeat! In a seafood restaurant! I ordered scallops, and was given BABY scallops! 8 baby scallops. Is this a joke? My whole dish was drowned in butter. They didn't have ANY potatoes, baked or mashed, and my girlfriend was given FROZEN vegetables, which was like a slap in the face. Her filet mignon was mostly unedible fat and what wasn't tasted like the dirty grill it was cooked on, if that wasn't also frozen and microwaved, which wouldn't suprise me. This was the most terrible dining experience I've ever had, and I would reccomend the dirtiest fast food joint in North Philly over this degrading microwave dinner-esque food. I have never been so insulted by food in my entire life. We left angry and hungry.

1  Thank ryan2152000